Fees and Charges
Charges applicable on FASTag
|Tag Joining Fee*||₹100 (including GST)|
One-time tag deposit amount
|Tag Class||Description||Tag Colour||Tag Deposit||Threshold amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||Violet||200||200|
|4||TATA Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle / Mini Bus||Orange||300||100|
|6||Bus 3 Axle||Yellow||400||100|
|6||Truck 3 Axle||Yellow||500||100|
|7||Bus 2 Axle / Truck 2 Axle||Green||400||100|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer / Truck 4/ 5/ 6 Axle||Pink||500||100|
|15||Truck 7 Axle and above||Blue||500||100|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||500||100|
The toll information system portal is based on Geographic Information System (GIS) through which national highway users may easily access information related to toll fee and other details through http://nhtis.org/
- *Taxes, as applicable, will be levied on all the prescribed fees and charges at the applicable rates.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to you at the time of FASTag account closure.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used. Charges mentioned above are subject to change.
Online FASTag Recharge
How to recharge your ICICI Bank FASTag account ?
ICICI Bank FASTag can be recharged through internet banking, NEFT/RTGS, UPI, credit card, debit card, cheque and cash.
For online recharges:
- Click here with your username and password
- Go to Payments Recharge account
- Select Tag/CUG wallet recharge as applicable and choose the payment made as per your convenience
- Choose from one of the following options available
- For more details, Terms and conditions, kindly visit www.icicibank.com/fastag
|Available options||Funds upload time||Convenience fee#|
|ICICI Bank CIB and RIB||Real time||Nil|
|Debit Card||Real time||0.2% to 0.85% of the transaction value*|
|Credit Card||Real time||1.8% of the transaction value*|
|Internet Banking||Real time||1% to 1.65% of the transaction value*|
|NEFT||As per NEFT cycle||CUG wallet recharge:
Free or NEFT/RTGS charged as levied by the source bankTag wallet recharge:
₹15 per transaction for tag level recharge
|Cheque||ICICI Bank: T plus one||Nil|
|Other banks: T plus four|
|(T is the time or the date when the transaction is initiated)|
Plus, taxes as per the prevailing applicable rates.
*Convenience fee may change basis the payment gateway selected and/or change in commercials between ICICI Bank and the payment gateway.
|Payment gateway mode||Billdesk||Razorpay|
|Debit Card(Visa/Master Card)||Below and equal to INR.2000-0.36% & above INR.2000-0.86%||Below and equal to INR 2000-0.40% & above INR 2000-0.80%|
|American Express Credit Card & Diners Credit Card||0.90%||2.60%|
|Internet Banking||For HDFC 1.2% and other Bank-1.1%||HDFC-INR 11. Yes/Axis-INR 10.5. ICICI/ Kotak/SCB-INR 5.5. Rest-INR 7|
For offline recharge mode: Recharge through cash/cheque is available in selected point of sales (POS) locations. For more details, please contact the Customer Care on 1800 210 0104 or visit www.icicibank.com/fastag