FASTag is an easy-to-use reloadable tag that enables automatic deduction of toll charges instead of paying cash at toll booths. Employing Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, FASTag enables contactless toll collection. The toll charges are automatically deducted from the linked prepaid account by affixing a tag to the vehicle’s windshield.
To reduce vehicular traffic and congestion on national highways, the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) & Indian Highways Management Company Limited (IHMCL) authorized the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to provide a contactless solution for toll collection. FASTag is a Government-led initiative that allows vehicles to pass through the toll booth hassle-free without stopping.
You can apply online to open a Baroda FASTag prepaid account in no-time. On approval, the bank issues unique RFID tags for your vehicle. All you need to do is affix the tag, add funds to the prepaid account, and you are ready to travel cashless across India’s national highways.
Travel hassle-free on highways
- Commute on highways without needing to stop, access cash, or collect change as FASTag enables deduction of toll charges directly from the linked account.
SMS alert of transactions
- Stay updated with SMS alerts notifying all the FASTag transactions.
Access to historical transactions
- You can access transaction history and detailed statements by logging into the FASTag customer portal.
Save fuel and time
- Using FASTag, you do not need to stop at the toll plaza for transactions, saving both, fuel and time.
- Recharge your FASTag account on-the-go through UPI, Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking or Mobile Banking.
- FASTag saves you the hassle of carrying cash or the exact change as all payments will be debited from the account directly.
Charges applicable on Baroda FASTag:
|Tag joining fee*||100|
One – time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable):
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (Rs.)||Minimum first recharge Amount (Rs.)|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||100.00||140.00|
|10||Truck 2 – axle||100.00||300.00|
|11||Truck 3 – axle||100.00||300.00|
|12||Truck 4 – axle||100.00||300.00|
|13||Truck 5 – axle||100.00||300.00|
|14||Truck 6 – axle||100.00||300.00|
|15||Truck Multi axle ( 7 and above)||100.00||300.00|
|16||Earth Moving Machinery||100.00||300.00|
|17||Heavy Construction machinery||100.00||300.00|
|20||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||100.00||100.00|
- *Goods & Service tax (GST) will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used. Charges mentioned above are subject to change.
- The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to you at the time of Baroda FASTag account closure.
1. What is Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) / Baroda FASTag?
2. Which are the roads where Baroda FASTag can be used?
3. Do I need to use any specific lane at the toll plaza for Baroda FASTag?
4. How can I recharge my Baroda FASTag account?
5. How do I generate/ reset my username and password?
6. Can a FASTag bought for my own vehicle be used for another vehicle?
7. What are the documents needed to apply for a new Baroda FASTag?
You need to submit the following documents along with the application for Baroda FASTag:
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner.
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner:
INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS One passport size photograph and ID proof & Address proof from the list mentioned below:
|S. No.||Document||ID & Address Proof||ID Proof only|
|Regd. Companies||Multinational Co.||Partnership Firms||Proprietary Firms|
|Certificate of Incorporation||Certificate of Incorporation / Commencement of business certificate / permission letter from the relevant authority (like RBI, ROC, etc).||Partnership deed or registration certificate of the firm||PAN Card of Proprietor|
|List of Directors with addresses||List of Directors with addresses||Name and Address of Partners||Shop Act or other Firm Proof|
|PAN Card of the corporate||PAN Card of the corporate||PAN Card of the corporate||Address Proof of the Proprietor|
|Photo Id of signing authority||Photo Id of signing authority||Photo Id of signing authority|
|Address Proof of the Organisation||Address Proof of the Organisation||Address Proof of the Organisation|
|Board Resolution/ Letter signed by Director authorizing a person to transact on behalf of the company||Board Resolution/ Letter signed by Director authorizing a person to transact on behalf of the company|
Our representative will provide you an application form, which you need fill and submit. All required documents for Baroda FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle. If the vehicle owner is not present at the time of application, driver will need to submit his photo ID proof. A valid driving license would be sufficient for Address & ID proof.